[kj] Symphonic Killing Joke!

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Fri Oct 6 12:22:53 EDT 2006

In fact, the symphonic overmakes of KJ already exist but composers doesn't have permission to produce it.
(Maybe users of myspace.com know what I'm talking about.)

I'd like to hear such kind of work.
It proves the complexity, quality and timelessness of melodies
(but that would depend also on quality of such overmakes, of course).

Cheers, Lennonka

> Od: blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
> Komu: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
> Datum: 06.10.2006 10:55
> Předmět: [kj] Symphonic Killing Joke!
>
>After Jaz's tooling around with "Symphonic" versions
>of Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Stones et al, how about
>THIS one?
>
> Is it due?
>Yeah or Nay?!?
>
> A L P
>
>"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the
mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of
space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous
setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."