[kj] A Different Sort of "Gathering" (OT)

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 12:30:31 EDT 2006

That's odd, I'm sure more bands were formed following Janes Addicition, who I've heard a whole album by, while they only thing the Van Halen influenced was that 80 widdle-widdle guitar stuff. now I have heard the first album, a true artist would have made that Kinks cover their song, or not tried it at all.

I care not about skill on instruments. at all.