[kj] comebacks / reunions

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Fri Oct 6 09:58:38 EDT 2006

<<<<Gang Of Four - the come back gig in Manchester was blistering, one
of the best gigs I've ever been to>>>

When was this?  I'd love to have seen these.  It's so annoying when I
find I've missed something...

<<<<Chameleons - again some fantstic come back gigs. The new (then) CD
was dire. Now split again.>>>

This passed me by, although I did know about it.  Thought I'd catch them
another time.  Now split again?  Damn!

Cheers,

Janean