[kj] Test 1 - 2 - 3

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 15:19:58 EDT 2006

"You can spend as much time as you like pretending to be on the phone when
people
try to engage you in "real life"."

   You also misunderstood me Rob. I said that sometimes I'm walking down the
street or  on a bus and I sometimes  unintentionally start singing a song to
myself , but I usually talk the words instead of singing them . Some people
look at me as if I'm talking to myself and so I usually put my hand up to my
ear as if I was talking on a phone .
   Don't most people sing to themselves whilst in the shower?