[kj] A Different Sort of "Gathering" (OT)

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Thu Oct 5 11:37:05 EDT 2006

"Goat Banger" sniveled:

> No Tin. You are wrong . I gave my opinion about a band and when someone
> only replied with personal abuse I asked them not to do it and I also
> refused to get drawn into a slagging match.
> Saying that Van Halen are shoite is a personal opinion about a band ,
> calling someone a prick is personal abuse and its also provokotive . I am
> not playing the victim at all , just asking people to refrain from yelling
> mindless abuse . Calling someone a prick or changing there name around to
> make a different name is in my opinion childish and immature , whilst not
> responding to abuse is the mature , intelligent thing to do .

Nice try, whiner.  You forget to mention that you spoke about enforcing some
sort of fascist standards about what bands people should talk about on this
list and constantly spoke in the context of "we" as if you are the spokesman
for anyone other than yourself. Then you spent a day replying like a hurt
little girl to those "childish" taunts when you could have simply not
replied at all. Self control isn't one of your stronger suites, junior.

T.B.