[kj] A Different Sort of "Gathering" (OT)

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 07:20:56 EDT 2006

You are such a prick!You provoke people,and then when they comment on your
provocations,you try to make out your the victim.Its fucking irritating
man,grow  up!

flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk writes:

Can you  stop being abusive to me. I only said that Van Halen were shoite,
and  thats my opinion. There is no need to use such profanities
Maybe you re the  one who needs to be forceable unsubbed.

Oppression and restriction,regulation rule and law,
Seizure of  this power is all your revolutions  for!