[kj] Jaz's certified sick, noted.........

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 03:18:25 EDT 2006

You must see the movie "Team America". Watch the background objects as Kim Jong IL is singing throughout his palace.

flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:  Raven hasn't retired .
I never even want to go to L.A. Let alone live there .
Actually I never even want to go to America , most of the people are freaks
with hangs ups about one thing or another. (apart from Alex, hes alright)

>From: sade1
>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
>
>Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz's certified sick note.........
>Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 16:16:58 -0700 (PDT)
>
> Our only hope is they ultimately come and retire here in Los Angeles,
>like so many others (bauhaus, B.Idol, Morrisey, etc...Raven..).
>
> Or, their own reality show...titled, " 'Ex- or Sc'ism?' -- what's this
>KJ member's (KJ member's pic) present status, and did his departure rupture
>or inspire the band?"
>
>Paula Cook wrote:
> And as for all of you in the States - I wouldn't hold your breath on
>their
>ever touring there again. Even Switzerland is too much touble now!

>As the masters rot on walls
>And the angels eat their grapes
>I watched picasso
>visit the planet of the apes