[kj] Re: Killing Joke are dead

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 3 16:00:51 EDT 2006

Mark Kolmar wrote:

> I don't know about "charter", but I've been around since maybe
> '96-'97.  When did we put together the Unspeakable comp?  And those
> overpriced Jaz & Youth lecture CD-Rs that I didn't buy but wouldn't
> mind getting a copy of (nudge nudge wink wink).  I was around for
> maybe a year before that.
>
> --Mark

*in the beginning **unspeakable was just dreamy talk - like in late 96
if i'm not mistaken - but it didn't seem to have much of a chance for
success - lots of turmoil and infighting and low and behold, like a year
and half later, it was done and in our hands. that was one of the better
projects accomplished by this gathering.

 i've got the jaz lecture cd around, will look for it tonight and maybe
make it available somehow..i don't remember a youth lecture
though....must have been a stoned out affair?!  that reminds me of 'the
unwanted'-'er something (wasn't that the title) jaz's solo orchestral
one time event and bootleg recording, must try and find that too. *