[kj] Killing Joke are dead

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 08:53:54 EDT 2006

I have been on 'this' list for 10 years I think,
First with the mail address firedances until that got SPAMED !
Then with Kj_Change for some time.

I'm not sure but when did the first KJ-mailinglist start ?
94 - 95 ?? I think I was on this befor Democracy !?
(Was only Anarchy back then ! ) he he not funny ! :>

Arvid (Norway)