[kj] Jaz is amongst us

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 04:32:22 EDT 2006

I'd be very surprised if he was.
>From what I've heard a radio is as much domestic technology as he can
handle! And possibly a toaster. ;)
I've heard the same of Geordie.
Still, having said that, just because they're not here it doesn't mean to
say people aren't watching.

"Hey Johnny. What's the word on the street...?"
"I wouldn't know"

For one Potanga Point*, name that show

*Earn Potanga Points and redeem them at all major participating UK outlets.
Terms and conditions apply.

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear