[kj] Killing Joke are dead

Richard's email richard at phipps48.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Oct 2 11:11:26 EDT 2006

Shouldn't it be "Killing Joke are dead, long live the Joke, three cheers for the Joke, hip, hip, hip, hooray....." and so on and so forth and such like!  Or some such similar bollox!
I ve been hanging around here for bout 6/7 years also, I posted one a while back (sad git that I am as I do for some strange reason still keep certain emails, no fucking use whatsoever, but always good for a read of what was being discussed all those years ago) which kinda kicked off a mini OT on how and when the list started and how long people had been part of the list.
Doesn't really matter though does it, just as long as we're all enjoying the music.
L8rs,

Phippsy

Message Received: Oct 02 2006, 03:39 PM