[kj] Killing Joke are dead

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 1 14:06:42 EDT 2006

> flight Bringer wrote:
>>
>> This E-mail list (The Gathering) had been going since May 2003 and I
>> ve been here since September 2003.  I'm an old

flight bringer has been on the gathering since 2003? doubt that, could
it even be year? when was hosannas released?- then again someone named
FLIGHT BRINGER, probably no relation, was on the gathering for a short
time before flight bringer ... but that individual didn't stay long
either.

who can keep track - thanks to the trash filter - if it weren't for the
complaints of the more conscientious benefaction of this list, one might
never notice the plight of unctuous bantams like flight bringer or
FLiGHT BringER or what ever