[kj] tour cancelled

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 05:22:48 EDT 2006

>so definitely
> > don't want 'em to call it a day!
>
>People who say they should stop should get off the net
>and get a life!

  Well, I have recently gotten myself a life and got off the net and I still
feel the same . Killing Joke in its present form need to call it a day .
They need to go back to the drawing board and re -invent themselves . They
need to get a stable line up and Jaz needs to get himself together , he
needs a dose of reality. I suggest he gets a job as a community Police
officer in order to not only help their minorities employee count and to
help in  policing the community, but too also help him be back in touch with
reality.
   Jaz having a stint as a community Police officer will be beneficial all
round (and not only that, he can earn  up to £25 000 per year)