[KJ] Mash Up vs Mary J Blige Requiem for a family affair

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 04:33:37 EDT 2006

"Killing Joke's Requiem mashed with Mary J Blige and
a little Gary Numan"

  There is no need to mention Garys height , why not call him a little bald
Gary Numan if you want to be abusive ? There is nothing wrong with little
bald people , they can be nice people . Our very own Woodytwo shoes is proof
of this . I'm sure that the reason that he is so abusive , snarling and
aggressive is because he is so ugly and not because he is short and bald .
     And I'm sure that the reason why he wears that silly looking nose ring
is to attract attention away from his grotesque looks