[kj] Ho's anus

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 30 11:36:10 EST 2006

Interesting, that. In that sense, "Tribal Antidote" reminds me of
"Savage Freedom" because both are tighter, less wandering tracks that
kick off their albums yet don't quite sound like the rest of their
respective albums. Not that they don't belong, just that they don't
quite forecast the sound that is to follow on the rest of their
respective LPs -- more so than the openers of any other Joke album, I think.

But I love 'em both, and right where they are. They're great opening
volleys.