[kj] myspace.com

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 29 14:11:08 EST 2006

Jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:

> Oliver wrote: You look at it all under too intense a microscope and you'll find flecks of blood spattered everywhere.

> You don't need a microscope to see Murdoch behind myspace.

Or much of anything probably 50% of us are using.

AOL-Time-Warner-etc.etc. also owns much of the Internet. I connect via
Southwestern Bell Yahoo!, aka SBC Yahoo!, also a huge media
conglomerate, a big merger between a massive telecom company and Yahoo.
Is an AOL website morally superior or something?

My point was that, like watching episodes of the Simpsons (which are
also Murdoch owned), it's sort of up to each individual what they can
stomach. I don't like Rupert Murdoch, either. Let me know if Gandhi has
an ISP.

-Oliver