[kj] Ho's anus

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 28 19:12:13 EST 2006

I agree -- "This Tribal Antidote," a song I love, in any event -- sounds
not a lot like the rest of the album, almost as if it's from a
completely different session, done in a different geographic locale. It
sounds a lot like the kind of hardcore bands like Tragedy or Born Dead
Icons are making these days.

I like _Hosannas_ a lot, but I do really wish the song "Universe B" had
been included on the N. American version of the LP, as that's an
excellent song and would have made the LP 30% better, at least.
"Majestic" is also so good.

-Oliver