[kj] Ho's anus

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Tue Nov 28 09:12:43 EST 2006

I liked it from the start and also had a few months break from it and
found it even better than I remembered it too.

Love Invocation - those strings. And I don't care if it goes on for 8
minutes; it's 8 minutes of glory.

Listening to it now. And yes, a damn shame it never got toured. Would
have been brilliant alright.