[kj] myspace.com

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Tue Nov 28 03:54:01 EST 2006

Markskinndog at aol.com wrote:

> anyone not joined myspace.com yet? its free!

> lots of KJ people and web pages to be seen

It's a vile place. I only have an account there because I was trying to
support some groups I know. Despite having been bought out by News Corp
(for better or worse) it still looks hideously amateurish. It's also one
of the sleaziest sites on the web, I always feel like a shower after
I've visited it.

There is a Gatherers group there I set up last year. I assumed anyone
from here who had a myspace account, gave a toss and was paying
attention was a member by now.

http://groups.myspace.com/TheGatherers

--
PRAEst76