[kj] Remasters? NWOBFG

Dirk Kingerske dirkingerske at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 25 07:02:35 EST 2006

at a some festival in the UK
... i'm afraid you have to be very patriotic to consider the loreley
festival as uk-sited... occupationwise i'd rather consider this place within
the realms of the usofa... especially before 89/90... but then again i'd do
quite a bit making sure to the world the crowd's not german... but it is :o(
dirt, sitting here in his living room roughly 50mls north of the loreley...