[kj] OT: UK Tiscali broadband & phone package

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Fri Nov 24 10:58:21 EST 2006

<<<<iPods are too trendy for a disgusting on-conformist like myself.>>>>

iPod schmipod - that's what I thought, until space limitations on my old 20GB iAudio M3 led me to the 60GB iPod. And I'm so glad I did* - it's a lush little lovely.

Don't use the video screen meself (although I tried it with a music vid and found the quality to be really impressive), however the colour screen is nice for displaying album sleeves.

Converted,
Janean