[kj] OT: UK Tiscali broadband & phone package

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Fri Nov 24 05:38:03 EST 2006

I've got a 20 gig Ipod with 4600+ tracks on.I fucking love it.Generation just means latest model or whatever - just get the latest that you can afford - are ya buying new?

Brian Whitehead <bawhitehead at gmail.com> wrote: Thanks for the advice.

I should have written "couple of hundred albums" rather than "couple of albums"

A quick calculation..I'm looking at at least 20Gig?

They're all described by generation which I'm not clued up about.

Brian.

On 24/11/06, Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote: >Plus Net are also worth a look.

I'm on Plus Net . . I hear (El Reg) they have recently been bought out by BT?

>While we are at it can anybody advise me on iPods. I'm a complete "no clue" when it comes to >these things. They all seem to be 'video' versions and I just want a plain simple variety to hold >maybe a couple of albums worth. Are there any other makes of mp3 players to consider.

If you're only looking to carry a couple of albums there are much cheaper alternatives to the ubiquitous Ipod . . starting from around £10 for a 256meg cheapy (should be good for a couple of albums) upwards . .

Have a look at http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/

Marc.

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.

Come feel - myspace.com/ranjeef to taste a little Soulrise cheers!