[kj] OT: UK Tiscali broadband & phone package

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Fri Nov 24 05:19:17 EST 2006

>Plus Net are also worth a look.

I'm on Plus Net . . I hear (El Reg) they have recently been bought out by
BT?

>While we are at it can anybody advise me on iPods. I'm a complete "no clue"

when it comes to >these things. They all seem to be 'video' versions and I
just want a plain simple variety to hold >maybe a couple of albums worth.
Are there any other makes of mp3 players to consider.

If you're only looking to carry a couple of albums there are much cheaper
alternatives to the ubiquitous Ipod . . starting from around £10 for a
256meg cheapy (should be good for a couple of albums) upwards . .

Have a look at http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/
<http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/>

Marc.

& Haringey Health Communities.