[kj] (OT) who's in the pic

George Mackinnon gmackinnon at webtv.net
Fri Nov 17 11:16:53 EST 2006

yeah, i gather they're pissed and political. i like that part. love the intensity and war paint theatrics at concerts. i can pick up some of the lyrics and took the time to read some of them but i'm not a rabid fan so i don't recall a lot of it.

what is requiem about? can only make out a little bit of what he's saying.