[kj] (OT) who's in the pic

George Mackinnon gmackinnon at webtv.net
Fri Nov 17 10:20:06 EST 2006

ok, i started out just inquiring about possible kj usa tours but now that i've actualy got a response, there are a couple of things i've wondered about. i love killing joke's music and thier live performances, so i don't care much about thier message or philosophy, if there even is one. what is it? anarchy? satan worship? is it real or just a marketing image? just curious.

george