[kj] (OT) who's in the pic

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 07:43:37 EST 2006

Hi George,
That's The gathering for you!
Many things discussed & bandied about.
As for the mailing list, you send a mail & everyone gets it - even the
sender. Then anyone who replies - everyone gets it.
If you see an 'OT' in the subject line, that tells people it's an 'off
topic' thread.

Stick around, we're generally an affable bunch & there is pretty much
nothing that can't be answered regarding KJ.
Still, many people have been here for many years so pretty much anythng and
everything has been covered so topics & subject matter can wander a bit

As for whether KJ will tour the US again, it's debatable that KJ will ever
even 'be' again.
So, in answer, probably not.
But, we've all said that before haven't we?

Hope that helps?

I think this is the most I've ever written.
I didn't know I knew this many words

Fat jamie