[kj] (OT) who's in the pic

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 05:38:21 EST 2006

On 17/11/06 10:15, "Rob Horan" wrote:

> Btw, cheers for the scuzzy shirt, top qwaliti!!

You¹re very welcome ­ thanks for the order!

& seeing as you brought it up...
For those of you on the list who have bought from us, we now have some
unisex hoodies in stock.
Should get them online (& buyable ;) over the weekend but here¹s a sneak
peak of the ŒSlate¹ one, once again modelled by fat ole me
(anyone wanna model?!)

http://uk.geocities.com/jamie.hewson@btopenworld.com/HoodyBeach-LR.jpg
http://uk.geocities.com/jamie.hewson@btopenworld.com/HoodyGreyBeach-LR.jpg

As well as Œslate¹ we¹ve also got them in charcoal & 2 tone charcoal body
with slate sleeves.
Ultra heavy 380gram brushed cotton ­ ultra warm!
Rubber logo print to front with small fishbones decal on the bottom right
back again in rubber.
Silkscreened bubbles to right sleeve.

Also I¹d like to say thanks to all the Gatherers who have bought from us &
for such great positive feedback.

[ends sales pitch]

=:¬)

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear