[kj] (OT) New Lycopodeia Track

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 15:42:18 EST 2006

it's good stuff, mate. I like the schism track on myspace.

Jiri <unspeakable at sbcglobal.net> wrote: I'm afraid I'm ill-equipped to offer constructive criticism for this genre of music...I just know whether I like it or not and don't know what to say when it doesn't work for me.

But once again, I like it. Keep it up and I will soon have enough Lycopodeia for the drive to my in-laws and back!

Phillipps Marc wrote:
Have a listen:
http://www.lycopodeia.co.uk/Talus.mp3
Let me know what you think (constructive criticism needed) . .
For some reason I seem to have a Myspace page as well now
www.myspace.com/lycopodeiauk
(the UK bit is because I registered Lycopodia and then promptly forgot the password!)

Marc.

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms