[kj] Unperverted cassette

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Nov 15 16:15:49 EST 2006

Mine's #13 and the insert isn't folded A4, it's a sort of glossy paper cut
to size. The number is stamped on using what appears to be a hand printing
set. No idea if it's legit, but I ordered it from the back pages of the NME
(definitely) in the early eighties (almost certainly). Anyone able to
describe exactly what the originals look like?

Darren

_____