[kj] News about Jaz - his recent work - Kurvas

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 18:00:49 EST 2006

I think it's more like, "out of the virus, immunity comes."
  What will he do next?

Lennonka <svoje.ja at centrum.cz> wrote:
  He just adapted himself.
This is the genius thing about it.
> Od: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
> Komu: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
> Datum: 13.11.2006 14:21
> Pøedmìt: Re: [kj] News about Jaz - his recent work - Kurvas
>
>Well, Jaz's music has certainly made *my* little world better a better
place.

>Don't get me wrong, I am actually very happy for him and I'm definitely a
part of the "Coleman is a living genius" fan club -- just wondering if it's
rather odd that he's been "anti-system" for so long, only to find himself
becoming officially sanctioned by the powers-that-be. I'd like to see
someone ask this to Jaz in an interview, see what he thinks of it.

>-Oliver
>

>Lennonka wrote:
>> You don't see that his music has been making the world better for past
20 years?

>>> Komu: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

>>> Datum: 13.11.2006 14:05
>>> Pøedmìt: Re: [kj] News about Jaz - his recent work - Kurvas
>>>
>>> I was hesitant to bring it up, but, well, Jaz will sort of be an
official
LP, the
>> anti-war stuff, the stuff about Western imperialism -- how do those
>> sentiments gel with playing violin concertos for groups of EU
politicians as they sip their wine and eat their cheese, etc.?

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes