[kj] OT: Specials

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 17:17:10 EST 2006

"Did backing vox on the Ordinary Boys song Boys Will be Boys. "

bugger.

i remember asking about a song called Boys Will Be Boys on the
Gathering not long after i joined all those many long years ago.  (i
was ignored, of course =)  )
i had a friend when i was young and he was a real punk, living in a
real squat and getting beaten up by real skinheads all the time... he
also had heaps of cool music, and i remember hearing this song on a
compilation and realy liking it, but never knowing who it was and
never hearing it again...
i thought this was it, so i just downloaded it, and alas, it aint it.
anyone know of another song called Boys Will Be Boys from about 20
years ago? it had a big piano part in it, and the chorus was something
like... 'some boys will get married, some boys have a baby... BOYS.
WILL. BE. BOYS!'
had a bit of a dexys midnight runners feel to it..
anyone know what i am talking about???!!!

--
postponed indefinitely..."