[kj] Fw: Cheltenham's favourite son ??? (well, after Gustav Holst and Brian Jones)

Termite npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 10 19:28:00 EST 2006

FW: Cheltenham's favourite son (well, after Gustav Holst and Brian Jones)Very interesting to read, quite funny though that the Gloucestershire Echo didn't quite fully research "Originally from Cheltenham, Jeremy 'Jaz' Coleman was lead singer in Killing Joke from 1980 to 1996." & "The former front man of post-punk rockers Killing Joke is writing a piece with violinist Nigel Kennedy to perform before politicians in Brussels in January"  Geez, makes it sound like Killing Joke split years ago lol.