[kj] Gathering Poll

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Thu Nov 9 13:54:49 EST 2006

1. Name

Pete / Peat / Peter

2. Name you’d secretly like

Hoskins

3. Anything you secretly like, to do?

yup – but nothing I dare make public

3.1 Anything you secretly do do...?

see 3

4. Share your fave KJ moment

last years gig at Birmingham Academy 2 – just magnificent

5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274

23

6. Things is quiet at the mo’ what keep you on The Gathering?

filling in Gathering polls mainly – and lurking. I like a good lurk

7. What do you hate about the Gathering?

mature, balanced adult conversation

8. Cats: cute or gay?

I love pussies – we’ve got two

9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part would
it be & when would you detonate it?

my backside – randomly

thinking about it, it already does

10. Seriously, what is it about cats?

if you need to ask then you’ll never understand

11. My fave food is

Chicken madras (see 9 above) accompanied by a peshwari naan

from Golden Valley spice in Walsall

12. Best album this year

hmmmm

..

best new album – I rather like the new Isis album at the moment

best reissue – the Japanese box set of those 3 Rainbow gigs from 1976

best new albul which hasn’t yet come out – the next Cardiacs album – now
long overdue

13. Most disappointing album this year.

can’t think of any right now

14. If ‘fatpotanga TV’ rolled up at your workplace/house/fave eatery &
offered you the chance to do ANYTHING for the camera, what would it be.

something profound

15. Say ‘Ahhhhh”

Ahhhhh

16. What’s the best thing that’s happened this year

don’t know – I’m torn between thinking of something important and something
flippant

17. The worst

see above

18. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done?

that would be telling

19. Ever seen a ghost?

yes – and heard one

20. Ever seen a goat?

yes – at least I think it was a goat but my friends don’t believe me

21. I’m new in town, where’s the best place to get a beer?

try the Bartons Arms

22. Anything happened to you that you can't explain?

yes – I saw a goat

23. Are Killing joke dead?

no – just metamorphasising like Dr Who

24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give them?

sort the vocals out – please

25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of someone
else’s?

not if it means giving up the day job

26. Where are you in the world?

floating in a sac of fluid dark – a clear century of space away from earth

27. Roll call! Lurkers for one question only, stick your head above the
parapet & say Hi

howdy !

28. Erm, can’t think of a question for 28

well theres your answer

29. Should it be illegal for men to wear thongs?

no – it’s a filthy job but someone has to do it

30. Global Warning fact or fiction?

global warming ? is that still going ?

it’ll never catch on

31. Books – fact or fiction?

yes

32. Recommend an album

Amon Duul II - Yeti

33. Recommend a book

Phil Rickman – the Chalice

34. Recommend a film

Performance – why hasn’t this ever been released on dvd ?

35. Recommend a TV show

X Factor

36. Recommend I stop?

stop - please

37. What’s the funniest thing you’ve seen/heard/done lately/ever?

a bmw driver getting his come-uppance in Birmingham about 2 months ago

38. When no one’s looking I like to:

see 9 above

39. A suitable closing statement would be:

a heathen, but not, I hope an unenlightened one

40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan?

well that makes me an old fart, yet again