[kj] Is Jaz's health okay?

Robert Mallett robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 13:12:32 EST 2006

Was that really 1992?

God I feel old!!

To tell the truth I don't really remember much about that day past lunchtime
. . vague memories of being rather pissed in the bar after with Steve (snet)
& Jaz and that is about it . .

I remember the violinist who was fekkin amazing, and Jaz getting really
emotional at the end (this was Atkins era KJ grief).

[Marc Phillipps]  -----Original Message-----