[kj] Gathering Poll

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 08:22:11 EST 2006

1. Name:

Dave

2. Name you’d secretly like :

Duane Zennith (special prize for anyone that knows what the fuck this is
all about!)

3. Anything you secretly like, to do?

Oh yes

3.1 Anything you secretly do do...?

Oh yes

4. Share your fave KJ moment :

There's a few, but the start of Requiem at the Underworld was pretty damn
good. it'd been 8 fucking years after all!

5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274 :

4,399,867,274, square root of.

6. Things is quiet at the mo’ what keep you on The Gathering? :

Some interesting discussion (that I don't really take part in 'cos I ain't
got time... but I read!)

7. What do you hate about the Gathering?

That people keep falling for the opportunity to bang their head against a
brick wall/shout at the wind/feed mental problems.

8. Cats: cute or gay?   :

Often cute, but I wish they'd leave the fucking wildlife alone... stupid
pets really... whose idea was that?

9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part
would it be & when would you detonate it?  :

"could"???

10. Seriously, what is it about cats? :

Not entirely sure, I'll get back to you, back don't hold yer breath. No
actually, do...

11. My fave food is :

Veggie roast on a sunday in the Highlands after a journey round the cosmos
the previous night.

12. Best album this year:

  In The Name Of God, Welcome To Planet Genocide : Meads Of Asphodel    and
Just Quite Trying : The Cumshots

13. Most disappointing album this year.:

The disappointment at the last Turbonegro album has carried over into this
year.

14. If ‘fatpotanga TV’ rolled up at your workplace/house/fave eatery &
offered you the chance to do ANYTHING for the camera, what would it be. :

Am I immune from prosecution?

15. Say ‘Ahhhhh” :

Ah*cough*,  Ahhh*cough*, A*cough*, fuck it, I'll try again tomorrow.

16. What’s the best thing that’s happened this year :

Punk rock grail hunting birthday party in south of France

17. The worst :

Not trawling through the memory banks to decide ha ha. fuck that!

18. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done? :

Hmm, as above.  The TRULY embarrassing has been consigned to the "no no,
that didn't happen" section of my brain

19. Ever seen a ghost?

Not knowingly, though occasionally wonder if I'm hearing one.

20. Ever seen a goat?

I don't believe in goats.

21. I’m new in town, where’s the best place to get a beer? :

See that time machine, get in that, go back 6/7 years. Fuck Edinburgh
Council! Oh okay then, the Phoenix, though becoming popular with Yah's and
their over-sized heads.

22. Anything happened to you that you can't explain?

Not got time to write that book at the moment.

23. Are Killing joke dead?

I doubt it, and most certainly hope not.

24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give them?

Please yourselves.

25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of someone
else’s?

Not if it is to the detriment of KJ.

26. Where are you in the world?

Och aye jimmy, am in bonnie Scotland... Edinburgh likesay an' that eh...
ah'll fucking chib any cunt...

27. Roll call! Lurkers for one question only, stick your head above the
parapet & say Hi  :

I'm possibly qualified as a lurker these days, but not a Lurker that's for
sure.

28. Erm, can’t think of a question for 28  :

Typical, I have a good answer for this one too.

29. Should it be illegal for men to wear thongs?

No, but keep them to yourselves.

30. Global Warning fact or fiction?

Without having actually done numerous experiments myself, fact.

31. Books – fact or fiction?

Fact, but fiction too.

32. Recommend an album :

Since I'm playing it today, The Damned - The Black Album (must be the double!)

33. Recommend a book:

Edward S. Herman and Noam Chomsky : Manufacturing Consent and since I just
re-read it, Iain Banks - The Wasp Factory

34. Recommend a film :

The Wicker Man... original or remake? What d'ya fucking think?!! Duh!

35. Recommend a TV show :

Currently Towers of London for hilarity, intentional and otherwise.

36. Recommend I stop?

Nah, carry on

37. What’s the funniest thing you’ve seen/heard/done lately/ever? :

Oh way way too many. But recently I like the guy from Galway with a bottle
of beer in both hands telling me had "Irish handcuffs" on.

38. When no one’s looking I like to:

Look

39. A suitable closing statement would be:

The En

40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan?

Well, I had to be below average in SOMETHING in my life I s'pose ;-)