[kj] poll thingy

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 23:37:01 EST 2006

 1. Name
Junior

2. Name you'd secretly like
Chumbinho

3. Anything you secretly like, to do?

3.1 Anything you secretly don't do...?
Hire prostitutes

4. Share your fave KJ moment
The first time ever I listened to one of their songs

5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274
7

6. Things is quiet at the mo' what keep you on The Gathering?
Many interesting people from way back that I still like to read...

7. What do you hate about the Gathering?
Too many members nowadays

8. Cats: cute or gay?
Great pets...

9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part would
it be & when would you detonate it?
Nipples... I would be very popular at parties.

10. Seriously, what is it about cats?
They're ok...

11. My fave food is
Hamburger

12. Best album this year
The Obliterati (Mission of Burna)

13. Most disappointing album this year.
I'm not that into the news...

14. If 'fatpotanga TV' rolled up at your workplace/house/fave eatery &
offered you the chance to do ANYTHING for the camera, what would it be.
Kill a raver

15. Say 'Ahhhhh"
duhhh

16. What's the best thing that's happened this year
Seeing both Gang of Four and Mission of Burma live and having MoB dedicating
my favorite song to me by my name while going nuts in the crowd.

17. The worst
Saddam's trial... he deserves it, but it was fixed nonetheless...

18. What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?
Taking a crap in my pants at a friend's barbeque.

19. Ever seen a ghost?
Heard 'em.. never saw 'em..

20. Ever seen a goat?
My old man..

21. I'm new in town, where's the best place to get a beer?
My house

22. Anything happened to you that you can't explain?
Yep... some supernatural stuff... really... I mean it... :)

23. Are Killing joke dead?
In a coma

24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give them?
Play live in Brasil

25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of someone
else's?
Nah... he should just call it quits...

26. Where are you in the world?
Sao Paulo

27. Roll call! Lurkers for one question only, stick your head above the
parapet & say Hi
Hi

28. Erm, can't think of a question for 28

29. Should it be illegal for men to wear thongs?
Argentinians only

30. Global Warning fact or fiction?
Global??

31. Books – fact or fiction?
Stranger than both...

32. Recommend an album
Do Mundo e Suas Complicacoes (SSoM)

33. Recommend a book
Journey to the end of the night (Louis Ferdinand Celine)

34. Recommend a film
Wild Blue Yonder

35. Recommend a TV show
Football...

36. Recommend I stop?

37. What's the funniest thing you've seen/heard/done lately/ever?
Monty Python's Flying Circus dvd collection

38. When no one's looking I like to:
Be famous...

39. A suitable closing statement would be:
Macacos me mordam...

40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan?
I'm 28...