[kj] Gathering Poll

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 17:22:18 EST 2006

Gathering Poll

  1. Name
  Mike

  2. Name you'd secretly like

  Oi

  3. Anything you secretly like, to do?
  tar and feather my boss

  3. Anything you secretly do do...?
  Listen to Johnny Cash

  4. Share your fave KJ moment
  Hammersmith Palais Night TIme Tour 1985 - just pure class

  5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274
  999,999.999

  6. Things is quiet at the mo' what keep you on The Gathering?
  News that the reissues are coming and they are changing their set list

  7. What do you hate about the Gathering?
  Not being allowed to talk about football

  8. Cats: cute or gay?
  Cute but if anyone wants mine come and get it - little bleeder

  9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part would it be & when would you detonate it?
  my feet - at work

  10. Seriously, what is it about cats?
  normally they're great mine has started shitting upstairs and if I catch it......

  11. My fave food is
  Cheese

  12. Best album this year
  Hosannas!
  Mogwai - Mr Beast only two I recall buying this year

  13. Most disappointing album this year.
  none

  14. If 'fatpotanga TV' rolled up at your workplace/house/fave eatery & offered you the chance to do ANYTHING for the camera, what would it be.
  show him my robot collection

  15. Say 'Ahhhhh"
  "Ah"

  16. What's the best thing that's happened this year
  Denis Wise leaving Swindon for Leeds good ridaunce midget. Truthfully a sunny Friday afternoon surfing at Woollcombe in 4 foot clean right handers - magical

  17. The worst
  Having to finish the above surf - Swindon getting relegated.

  18. What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?
  turned up to a hotel a day early and got snotty about them losing my reservation - ooops

  19. Ever seen a ghost?
  no

  20. Ever seen a goat?
  have a photo of one in my dining room I took years ago!!

  21. I'm new in town, where's the best place to get a beer?
  Legs 11

  22. Anything happened to you that you can't explain?
  my decision to remain working at Brimingham City Council

  23. Are Killing joke dead?
  just resting

  24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give them?
  got back to Night Time

  25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of someone else's?
  yes and call it Faith No More

  26. Where are you in the world?
  Bearwood, UK

  27. Roll call! Lurkers for one question only, stick your head above the parapet & say Hi
  "Hi"

  28. Erm, can't think of a question for 28
  please go to question 29

  29. Should it be illegal for men to wear thongs?
  yes bar Peter Stringfellow - nice arse

  30. Global Warning fact or fiction?
  Fact

  31. Books - fact or fiction?
  Fact

  32. Recommend an album
  Play Dead - Resseurection

  33. Recommend a book
  Alan Warner - Sopranos

  34. Recommend a film
  Gregory's Girl

  35. Recommend a TV show
  Shameless or Green Wing

  36. Recommend I stop?
  No just getting warmed up

  37. What's the funniest thing you've seen/heard/done lately/ever?
  The phone spoof Fatponga put on here

  38. When no one's looking I like to:
  fart

  39. A suitable closing statement would be:
  The End

  40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan?
  Yes that's me