[kj] poll thingy

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 14:39:36 EST 2006

1. Name
Steve

2. Name you'd secretly like
Godzilla

3. Anything you secretly like, to do?
yes
3.1 Anything you secretly do do...?
yes
4. Share your fave KJ moment
tearing the xmas decorations down from the ceiling in the Tower Ballroom Brum 1984 with The Pandys playing live as accompaniment
5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274
2
6. Things is quiet at the mo' what keep you on The Gathering?

7. What do you hate about the Gathering?
polls
8. Cats: cute or gay?
Hate them - gay
9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part would it be & when would you detonate it?
ears- when subjected to NME's next big thing
10. Seriously, what is it about cats?
I really hate them - they sit on my car at work - if my dog went onto someones property and sat on their car it would be taken away
11. My fave food is
Pasta
12. Best album this year
Boris Pink or the one by Jucifer, or Isis..or Mastodon
13. Most disappointing album this year.
err none
14. If 'fatpotanga TV' rolled up at your workplace/house/fave eatery & offered you the chance to do ANYTHING for the camera, what would it be.
kill a cat
15. Say 'Ahhhhh"
Ah
16. What's the best thing that's happened this year
A family holiday in the uk with sun for a week......
17. The worst
cancer scare for my wife
18. What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?
Inolved an ex girlfriend her mother and a sausage
19. Ever seen a ghost?
yeah right...
20. Ever seen a goat?
I worship one
21. I'm new in town, where's the best place to get a beer?
Bathams pub
22. Anything happened to you that you can't explain?
yes but I can't explain it
23. Are Killing joke dead?
terminal but not dead
24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give them?

25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of someone else's?

26. Where are you in the world?
here
27. Roll call! Lurkers for one question only, stick your head above the parapet & say Hi

28. Erm, can't think of a question for 28

29. Should it be illegal for men to wear thongs?
compulsory
30. Global Warning fact or fiction?
warning??
31. Books - fact or fiction?
fact
32. Recommend an album
Black one  - Sunn o))
33. Recommend a book
Adam Ants Autobiog
34. Recommend a film
March of the Penguins or Oldboy
35. Recommend a TV show
?
36. Recommend I stop?
keep goin..

37. What's the funniest thing you've seen/heard/done lately/ever?

38. When no one's looking I like to:
wan.....
39. A suitable closing statement would be:

40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan?
above average again