[kj] Gathering Poll

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 08:07:34 EST 2006

1. Name - Brian

2. Name you'd secretly like - Brad, a dolphin trainer from Miami

3. Anything you secretly like, to do? - Watch Strictly Come Dancing

3.1 Anything you secretly do do...? But CDs from ebay that my other half
doesn't know about

4. Share your fave KJ moment - Fagins Manchester circa 80/10

5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274 - 1,217,901,555

6. Things is quiet at the mo' what keep you on The Gathering? - You're my
only real friends ?

7. What do you hate about the Gathering? - All the talk about Killing Joke

8. Cats: cute or gay? - cute, big cat lover

9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part would
it be & when would you detonate it? - head, now

10. Seriously, what is it about cats? Independance

11. My fave food is - Curry

12. Best album this year - Hosannas

13. Most disappointing album this year. - none

14. If 'fatpotanga TV' rolled up at your workplace/house/fave eatery &
offered you the chance to do ANYTHING for the camera, what would it be. - play
my punked up version of Mull Of Kintyre

15. Say 'Ahhhhh" - say please

16. What's the best thing that's happened this year - getting paid again
after 9 months on dole

17. The worst - nothing

18. What's the most embarrassing thing you've done? - Coming back from a
night out in Manchester on the last bus which was packed with drunken
revellers going home. I was sat at the front and when the bus went round the
corner I slid of the seat and landed on my arse in the aisle. The whole bus
was in histerics. Good job I was pissed.

19. Ever seen a ghost? - Yes, walking home after the gig from Q4

20. Ever seen a goat? -  a what ?

21. I'm new in town, where's the best place to get a beer? - My fridge

22. Anything happened to you that you can't explain? - Cutting through a
mains cable with pliers when I was 11 and surviving

23. Are Killing joke dead? - No just very ill

24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give them? - get
it produced properly

25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of someone
else's? - Why not

26. Where are you in the world? Manchester England

27. Roll call! Lurkers for one question only, stick your head above the
parapet & say Hi - Hi

28. Erm, can't think of a question for 28 - What about favourite colour

29. Should it be illegal for men to wear thongs? - Oh no

30. Global Warning fact or fiction? - fact I'm afraid

31. Books – fact or fiction? - fact

32. Recommend an album - Tha Petrol Emotion - Manic pop Thrill

33. Recommend a book - The Highway Code

34. Recommend a film - The Weatherman with Nicholas Cage

35. Recommend a TV show - Catherine Tate - very funny

36. Recommend I stop? STOP

37. What's the funniest thing you've seen/heard/done lately/ever? Recently -
That joke somebody told on here about Bono clapping on stage and saying that
a child dies in Africa every time he claps, and somebody shouted out "stop
it then"

38. When no one's looking I like to: As Q3 Watch Strictly Come Dancing

39. A suitable closing statement would be: No comment

40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan? May be?