[kj] Gathering Poll

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 00:15:23 EST 2006

1. Name       Graham Woody

2. Name you'd secretly like      Rover

3. Anything you secretly like, to do?         That's a secret

3.1 Anything you secretly do do...?          That too

4. Share your fave KJ moment             Best summed up by the old adage
"the best part of breaking up is when you're making up"

5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274           78

6. Things is quiet at the mo' what keep you on The Gathering?
can't find the unsubscribe button

7. What do you hate about the Gathering?            see #6

8. Cats: cute or gay?               evil gay girly things

9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part
would it be & when would you detonate it?           stomach, after a
filling meal

10. Seriously, what is it about cats?               see #8

11. My fave food is           don't know, but most food can be
successfully repaired with chilli and garlic

12. Best album this year               Hosannas

13. Most disappointing album this year.            I have no disappointment

14. If 'fatpotanga TV' rolled up at your workplace/house/fave eatery &
offered you the chance to do ANYTHING for the camera, what would it
be.        run away

15. Say 'Ahhhhh"                 ARRRGGGHHH

16. What's the best thing that's happened this year          my birthday

17. The worst               no longer being a teenager (quiet at the back)

18. What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?           lied about
my age

19. Ever seen a ghost?              yes, plenty. I'm from the country
you know

20. Ever seen a goat?           don't believe in them myself

21. I'm new in town, where's the best place to get a beer?
try the off license, it's cheapest

22. Anything happened to you that you can't explain?               yes
but I can't quite put my finger on it

23. Are Killing joke dead?                   no, wait, yes, um, no

24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give
them?            sober up

25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of
someone else's?          yes, perhaps a spot of DIY for TV

26. Where are you in the world?           just about the centre

27. Roll call! Lurkers for one question only, stick your head above the
parapet & say Hi

28. Erm, can't think of a question for 28

29. Should it be illegal for men to wear thongs?          so clap me in
irons

30. Global Warning fact or fiction?               fact, cause unkmown

31. Books -- fact or fiction?                  both

32. Recommend an album               shan't, find your own

33. Recommend a book               as above

34. Recommend a film                  ditto

35. Recommend a TV show            and again

36. Recommend I stop?              once more

37. What's the funniest thing you've seen/heard/done
lately/ever?         Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer doing the " not as
wisky as a bank waid" joke

38. When no one's looking I like to:                wear a thong

39. A suitable closing statement would be:

40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan?          blimey, that's old