[kj] Gathering Poll

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:57:46 EST 2006

As it¹s sooooooooooooo quiet, I thought a poll was in order.
Alex, he am dat de bestist of pollsters, but what the heck.

1. Name

2. Name you¹d secretly like

3. Anything you secretly like, to do?

3.1 Anything you secretly do do...?

4. Share your fave KJ moment

5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274

6. Things is quiet at the mo¹ what keep you on The Gathering?

7. What do you hate about the Gathering?

8. Cats: cute or gay?

9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part would
it be & when would you detonate it?

10. Seriously, what is it about cats?

11. My fave food is

12. Best album this year

13. Most disappointing album this year.

14. If Œfatpotanga TV¹ rolled up at your workplace/house/fave eatery &
offered you the chance to do ANYTHING for the camera, what would it be.

15. Say ŒAhhhhh²

16. What¹s the best thing that¹s happened this year

17. The worst

18. What¹s the most embarrassing thing you¹ve done?

19. Ever seen a ghost?

20. Ever seen a goat?

21. I¹m new in town, where¹s the best place to get a beer?

22. Anything happened to you that you can't explain?

23. Are Killing joke dead?

24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give them?

25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of someone
else¹s?

26. Where are you in the world?

27. Roll call! Lurkers for one question only, stick your head above the
parapet & say Hi

28. Erm, can¹t think of a question for 28

29. Should it be illegal for men to wear thongs?

30. Global Warning fact or fiction?

31. Books ­ fact or fiction?

32. Recommend an album

33. Recommend a book

34. Recommend a film

35. Recommend a TV show

36. Recommend I stop?

37. What¹s the funniest thing you¹ve seen/heard/done lately/ever?

38. When no one¹s looking I like to:

39. A suitable closing statement would be:

40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan?