[kj] Raven aka Jaz aka Geordie.

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:54:15 EST 2006

  neil you cunt ;-D,like your style neil,i would say that i have improved
since you wrote that--you cheecky sod you  LOL!!!!!

MEL9INDA.   OH FUCK,I AM LEAVING THE 9 IN MY NAME,JUST 4 U NEIL  ;-D

PS your piss take was alot more artistic than i can ever be,but remember its
contagious that kind of writing,what with you being a journalist,you cannot
afford to make those sorts of literal mistakes,it may get you sacked
i would not want that  p;-/

PPS ACTUALLY,I FOUND THE WHOLE THING HILARIOUS CONCERNING RAVEN PRETENDING
TO BE OTHERS,LATER YOU WILL READ MY COMMENT,THEN MAY REALISE ITS YOU WHO HAS
  A BLAND TYPE OF HUMOUR!!!more funny than that,how it like working for
guardian....that must be the pits,so i forgive your short comings ok  ;-D
                                     ;-D