[KJ] 2003 Japanese import trade, anyone?

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 17:47:01 EST 2006

Hello all,

I was wandering around today, when in an HMV, I stumbled across three
brand-new copies of the 2003 KJ Japanese import from Japan (feat. bonus
tracks Inferno and Zennon) for a very reasonable price.

If anyone is interested in trading for one, let me know what you'd offer in
KJ-related trade. I'll wait a few days and then discreetly contact the top
three, uh, offerers. I'd consider anything, but in order of interest, I'd
ideally like something like:

1) a very cool kj rarity like unreleased tracks, demos etc. Heh heh. I guess
I'm a fairly serious collector so stuff like the WTF? demos or 2003
instrumental demos I already have. C'mon folks - these imports retail for
about $50, so give me something really good!

2) a copy of the Japanese edition of Hosannas

3) a dvd boot from 2005/2006 that isn't the Fabchannel or Astoria 05 shows.

4) a dvd boot from 03 or 91 (not Astoria)

5) A cdr boot (more recent the better)

6) T-shirt? Poster? I dunoo.

I've already got a copy of the Japanese 2003 cd myself (and if you don't
already have these bonus tracks, you're cheating yourself), so I'm just
interested in getting them into loving homes, and sparking a few trades in
the process.

Anyone?

T.