[kj] Recent KJ trivia (and Raven)

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 31 12:10:52 EDT 2006

I did wonder about the "fighting" part. Not that I know Raven or was
present when he posted on the Gathering, but from what I thought I knew,
Raven really loves pit bulls and breeds them, and then in one 2003
interview Jaz said they were bred for fighting in East L.A. or
something. Which is quite plausible of course, but also quite possibly
something Jaz would say for the hell of it in an interview. Not that I
would ever dream of doubting something Jaz says.