[kj] Recent KJ trivia (and Raven)

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 18:30:04 EDT 2006

The word "pitbull" people automatically assume vicious fighting dogs.  My
neighbor has a MALE pitbull that he has breaded and that dog is one of the
greatest dogs I have ever met.  Oh sure he looks like he could rip your face
off and he is pure muscle.  But he will bark at you and his tail is wagging
all over the place (tails of dogs in a territirorial or fighting stance the
tail is still) and the few times he has gotten loose and I was home all he
wanted to do was tackle me and lick me and then run around and play.
This dog is scarred of the rain.  just like anyting else (kids, cats, fish,
gerbils, etc.) it is all in the parents/breeders.
And in the Detroit area pitbulls are a bit out of fashion (sort of).  Bigger
dogs like Rottweillers are commonly found in the fighting rings.  Or a mix
with pitbull.

Chris