[kj] Recent KJ trivia (and Raven)

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Tue May 30 05:09:59 EDT 2006

Seems like some people must have had a bad experience.

Kills dogs? I thought he bred dogs?

Where's all this coming from? And why now?

nicholas fitzpatrick <gasw30 at hotmail.com> wrote: No, you're in denial. Raven's probably a nice bloke to have a drink with but
on the hole he seems like a moron who kills dogs and doesn't give a sh*t
about the world outside his back yard unless there's free beer involved.