[kj] Recent KJ trivia (and Raven)

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Mon May 29 14:38:55 EDT 2006

Well, no, it doesn't make it all OK... I just think there's a little
over-reaction here, and that he isn't serious. I just don't believe
Raven is (a) racist.

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:       >My point  here is that Raven is a wind-up merchant. And it sounds
like some of you have  fallen for it.

 Oh,  well, that makes it all ok then.