[kj] Recent KJ trivia (and Raven)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat May 27 09:04:29 EDT 2006

He's just a local fukwit. I couldn't believe all that 'rag-head' shit he was
spouting. Also said he'd ban my mails because I defended Twatkins before I
knew the whole story - he could've just explained how twatty-kins is, as
opposed to trying to humiliate me on here. In the end, I verbally wrote the
moron off on this list.

It was always noticeable to me that only one or two people on here
complained about his regular r at cist comments - interesting that...

ade.