[kj] Ministry

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 26 10:50:54 EDT 2006

But where was Michael Moore?

They shoulda given him a guest rapper spot!

Too busy on the Oprah campaign trail?

Quite like the new Neil Young album
but the track on R1 after Hosannas is truly horrible

> Bechdel

> Paul

> > that

> said

> > and

> > the

> Ministry

=== message truncated ===

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!