[kj] OT: iPod

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu May 25 04:03:46 EDT 2006

i recall similar conversations when CDs arrived spelling the ultimate demise
(on a grande scale) of vinyl.
What i do know is that my life is so full on that i couldnt really get to
listen to it much, but the ipod allowed me to change that and start to enjoy
what i was missing. And boy do i enjoy it. I cant argue with Leigh as its
statistically unproven and just his expression and whom i to say hes wrong,
but i will say that i have the cormorents egg in its box tied up and I show
it to everyone - who seem confused at first - and while at first they are
bemused they eventually seem to utter a single word..."coool"
Now thats presenting music in a new format and while it cant be mass
produced it still is embracing modern technology in a different way. So i
dont give a flying f*ck whether the 'masses' cant name 500 songs as its
irrelevant. I use the technology for my own purposes and that alone
justifies it. I put the i in front of the Pat as a piss take on my somewhat
misunderstood addicition to mac technolgy.
Will i download movies - no i dont think so but i may, however if there is a
video function that allows me to utilise my time on what i think is special
it doesnt really matter if no one else can agree. It works for me. Full
Stop! ; )
good thread...for me